Monday 2 April 2007

Family and Friends

Yesterday Harry and I had a lovely relaxing chilled out day together. We had a nice lay in...something we don't get very often, got up bathed and we went for a meal at the Duke of Malborough with Harry's two brothers and sis - in - laws, two sisters and mother. It was quite a pleasant lunch..although I still prefer the carvery at the Bunbury Arms. When we left there around 3 ish we decided to take a ride around. Harry wanted to look at a couple of old cars that are stood up for sale in the Bury area and I really didn't want to come back to this house too soon because it was such a lovely day and the sun was shining and this house is so dark and depressing...its built at the wrong angle..we hardly ever get much natural light in the living room. So we drove around H was checking out the cars and me? - well I was enjoying the scenery. When we got back home H wanted us both to sit down and watch the new James Bond DVD that I bought him. I told him on one condition that we watched it upstairs in the bedroom so when I couldn't stand watching it any longer I could get on with some scrapping hehehe...I actually ended up scrapping right through the film...I really don't like JB, too far fetched for my liking.
I managed to almost finish the exploding box that I started at the crop.
I wrote an email this morning to SI magazine..got a reply and apparently there measurements were wrong. Anyway although what I have managed to salvage is not completely true to and exploding box it works for me. I will get pictures up on here of my latest works just as soon as I get round to scanning them all!!

Right well I am going round to see Katy and her new cockatiel this afternoon so I guess I should get myself sorted out!!

No comments: