Tuesday 3 April 2007

Back Pain

Goodness knows how Harry lives with constant back pain the way he does...I am only into day two of this and already it is getting me down. I thought when I first woke up this morning that by some miracle it had gone but when I came to make the bed I lent forward and SCREAMED!! Stupid thing is I can twist left and right, I can even stretch upwards (sort of) but as soon as I lean forward the pain is horrendous..and its surprising just how many tasks you do that requires you to lean forward. I am going to try and potter around the house today and get some jobs done as best I can. I have had to resort to shopping online at the big T...I hear you say 'well that's no great hardship' , however as much as I hate shopping, I also hate someone else picking out my fresh fruit and veg.
Of course if things get too bad with my back I can always resort back to my scrapping table...now that would be a shame...NOT !!!!

No comments: