Monday 2 April 2007

I HATE cars and cars HATE me !!

Well I have had a pooey and a nice day at the same time. It was nice coz I went to see Katy and we popped into town and had a quick look around. It was pooey because this morning whilst taking some washing out of the washing machine I tweaked a muscle in my back and then sneezed really hard straight after and it has been killing me all day...I have had to take pain killers all day just to get by...then when Katy and I got to town I went to move the car as I hadn't parked it quite in the white box and the bloomin thing would not start... the starter motor AGAIN playing up. Then when we decided to go back to the car after walking round town...(we went back to see if it would start) I couldn't find my car keys so we retraced our steps asking in all the shops..Katy looked in my bags...I looked in my bags..I was getting wound up as I am normally so clued up on locking the car and ensuring my keys are safe..we thought we would still go back to the car in case I had left them in there... as we were walking bag I felt complelled to glance in the plastic bag that we both checked and there they were...grrrrrr...we got back to the car and of course it started first time..I swear that car does it to wind me up!!!

I have just had an impulse buy on Ebay (not sure what Harry will say...actually I don't think he will mind)...I have bought a rat cage !!..Can't wait to get my rats now...the more I think about them the more I really want two !!

No comments: