Thursday 12 April 2007

It's Here !!

My cage has arrived yeeaahhhhhh...now all I need is some ratties to go in it.

I am soooo looking forward to finally getting my ratties :)



To be honest having looked around at various cages and seeing that this particular model was reasonably expensive (I didn't pay a fortune for it as I bought it second hand off ebay) I was expecting a bit of the dogs gonads but I have to say I am a little disappointed with the design. Its a little flimsy - I think that's the only word I can find to describe it..the metals bend easily and I have to say having struggled to put it together (with the help of my dad - it was a bit like the krypton factor) I am not looking forward to actually pulling it to bits to clean the thing !!!
Some of the bits and pieces you can see I have actually made..much to the disgust of Harry as I always told him I didn't sew...the point is more that I can't sew..well I can but its awful but I sure the ratties wont critise my stitchwork!!

No comments: