Sunday 22 April 2007

The Boys have arrived!!


They are here....I have finally got my boys....They are called Jack and Stan...or if you want to be posh Hellstorm Stanley Harris and Hellstorm Jack Harris..after all they are pedigree !!

Stan is the bigger one of the two but certainly more timid...although he still handles very well...Jack is the bravest and most relaxed one of the pair. So relaxed that on the car journey home he laid on his back feet in the air sound asleep....and then as soon as we got home and I put them in their new cage with a little scrambled egg he got stuck straight in...whereas Stan was a little more nervous and didn't eat much at all. Hopefully that will all change over the next few days or so.
I am hoping, all being well that I can enter them into their first show in May !!







This is Jack !!







And this is Stan
Danni and I took several photo's of the guys as they were charging about today but they were so quick 90 percent of them turned out blurred. Better luck next time !!

No comments: