Tuesday 1 May 2007

Feeling Like Death warmed Up !!

I think I may have the equivalent of man flu !!! HA HA HA. I can't remember the last time I got a cold this bad and yes I feel terrible. Today all I have managed to do is hang a bit of washing out and hoover the living room...both of which nearly killed me !! My nose won't stop running and is sooo sore for all the nose blowing. Anyway that's my whinge out the way !!
The boys are settling in really well...Stan is getting noticeably bigger...Jack is still noisy. They had their first bath yesterday...don't think they were that impressed ..HA HA HA!!
I took part in the Cyber Crop on UKS at the weekend...I was quite pleased with what I achieved...its such a manic weekend and can be quite hard to keep up with. Here are the LO's that I managed to do....I love the classes and designs but interpretations I am not too sure about...Having now seen the gallery of classes that others have done I now know that you did not HAVE to stick with colour schemes and EXACT design LO to gain points...O well will know next time!!

Anyway... I have been on the computer for no more than 10 minutes and I feel knackered...I hope I feel better tomorrow. I am back off to my sofa pit !!!

No comments: