Tuesday 29 May 2007

Fabulous Saturday Feeling

Well what can I say. Saturday was one of THE best crops I have been to...(not that any others are bad), but this one was exceptional. We had a very special guest Shimelle come over to our crop to teach a special class - 'The Reason Why We Scrapbook' and it was fantastic. We had lots of new faces at the crop...people I hadn't seen for a while and people I have only ever 'seen' online. Lots and lots of yummy food...including the most delicious cupcakes made by Shimelle herself. I actually managed to get there early (which is unlike me nowadays) and I stayed till quite late (something I never do). And I managed to almost complete the whole project...just needed to add a couple of photo's which I hadn't printed off.

Here are just a few pictures that I took and had taken of me at the crop.



It was a fantastic day and I would gladly do it all again. I would like to thank Janice and Lorraine for making Saturday happen. Queenie for giving us lots of yummy food and of course Shimelle for your time.

1 comment:

Penny aka Pennyk said...

Glad you enjoyed you crop.Also you were productive- better than me- I spend the whole day gassing!!!!