Tuesday 22 May 2007

Motivation...

have you got any??
I had a bit of a rubbish time over the last few days which has left me completely de-motivated to do anything. I have loads I need to do...but I am really struggling to actually get off my backside and do them. Its not that I'm lazy...its just my mind is so full of stuff that is making me feel stressed out that I just can't seem to concentrate on anything long enough to actually finish what I started. I really need to try and pull it together today...I have lots of jobs around this house that really need doing. So I think its on with the music and one job at a time.

To Do list - Clean tiles of excess grout - done

Paint walls
Put all kitchen bits and pieces back in kitchen - done




These are the latest picture of the kitchen. All that needs doing is the painting and flooring.

Hoover and dust living room - half, stairs, - done landing - done and bedroom

Clean bathroom - done
Clean out Rats - done
Take up rest of floor tiles in kitchen
Break up old kitchen units in garden and put in trailer ready for dump
Clear up garden of doggy poo's (ewwwwww) - done
Weed garden
Cook Supper - done

Well that lot should keep me busy I guess. Better get cracking

No comments: