Monday 16 April 2007

Catch Up

Had an enjoyable weekend. Can't say much about what happened on Saturday at the moment but lets just say it was very interesting and hopefully will result in a life changing experience. For those close to me you will know what I am talking about...and for those who aren't I'm sorry..all will be revealed hopefully later on this year.

Saturday was also Jordan's birthday..unfortunately we didn't get to see him as he
was with his mother but he came over Sunday with Danni. We had a relaxing day..Jordan had his present, a portable DVD player from Harry and I and then he wanted to go to Ipswich to spend some of his birthday money. Danni bought him a couple of reading books of his choice, we had lunch out and then back for supper and birthday cake.









I am still waiting to hear if I can get the two rats that I have briefly spoke to the breeder about. It real torture having the cage all set up and having no bubs in there ..hehehehe. Looking forward to Saturday when I go down to the Rat Show in Dartford.

No comments: