Tuesday 3 April 2007

Race for Life

Well I've gone and done it...I've entered myself in the Cancer Research UK Race For Life around Nowton Park in June. Lets hope its a nice sunny day and my back is better by then !! I am sure it will be. If you want to sponsor me (and I really hope you do...even if its just 50 pence) please go to http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/KatrinaHarris and leave your online donations. Its for a great charity. Lots of people are affected by cancer as you well know. Its not just the patients themselves but invariably the ones left behind to pick up the pieces. I will be running in memory of my Brother- in - law Gordon. I never knew him that well but I am running (or possible walking hehehe) more for my husbands family..those who have had to cope with and after his death. My step daughter Danni will be joining me - I believe she is hoping to run in memory of her Grandfather (on her mothers side) and also my friend Katy will be staggering (oopppssss I mean running) with us too. Supporting us as always...keeping the seats warm will hopefully be Harry and Jordan :)

No comments: