Saturday 31 March 2007

Not a Happy Bunny

Good Evening...well there was about 12 at the crop today..was a very very quiet day. I found it hard at first to be inspired to do anything so I sat and read my Scrapbook Inspiration magazine. When I did eventually start I managed to complete one LO, although I am not sure that I like it!! I then thought I would have a go at one of the projects in the SI magazine...an exploding box. Well I followed the instructions just as it said and once I started cutting it began to dawn on me that something was amiss, so I checked all my measurements, reading the instructions slowly and thoroughly...then I rechecked...then Jean sitting next to me checked and then a couple of others came over and checked and yep you guessed it the magazine's measurements were wrong. I was really quite p***ed off as I had used some really good papers on the project which have been rendered useless now. I WILL be emailing SI to complain!!
I did however manage to work out my own measurement and make an exploding box which I now need to find pictures for. I think when it is finished it will look quite funky.

I came home reasonable early for a crop day and I think because he thought it would get him out of the washing up Harry decided that we should go to the pub for a meal. I had a lovely prawn balti- quite a mild curry but it has made me feel really bloated. Bloomin' IBS is a real drag, I can never win ...if I don't eat I bloat if I do eat I bloat..it really does get me sometimes.

No comments: