Wednesday 3 August 2011

Don't have a huge amount to report really.  I popped over to see a friend in her new home on Monday, we sat around drinking tea and chatting.  Yesterday I was at home, got some washing done and a bit of housey work and today my mate came to mine to use the PC as she will not have internet until next Monday.

I haven't done any crafty things since Sunday and my Smoosh book.  I have however been getting my nose into a book The Good Study Guide.  Really good book, hopefully it will see me through the OU course.  Speaking of the course I have sent off all my paperwork now so hopefully I will have confirmation very soon.  So looking forward to getting stuck in now.

Off to do some more reading.

1 comment:

LMK31 said...

Won't be long now, our course sites will open next month, I will then probably think "What on earth have I done?" Have a little panic then want to get started asap! lol