Sunday 31 July 2011

Yesterday Jnr and I made Rice Krispie Cakes.  I have confess it was the first time I really allowed Jnr to get stuck in in the kitchen and make something.  Due to reasons that only a therapist should ever know (if I were ever go and see one) I struggle when it comes to wasting things.  So using ingredients (or anything really) and getting it wrong really makes me churn up inside.  It's something I really need to get to grips with hence why I am purposefully putting myself into situations where there is waste (albeit not a great deal ...... baby steps after all).

Anyway Jnr had fun, mixing the chocolate and squirting in the golden syrup (and lots of it I might add) ...



watch very careful by me !!!





Really rather yummy !!

Today has been a fab day for me :)  I have been 'Kate' today for a while.  I went to town today by myself, ha ha ha I sound like a young teenager allowed to go out by herself.  Anyway I browsed round Smiths and picked up one or two things for my Smash (or Smoosh as I have called mine) Book, I then went to Waterstones and got myself a copy of The Good Study Guide, recommended by my new and hopefully long term Uni buddy Lisa ..... Hi Lisa ... great book BTW, thank you for the recommendation.  I think I will try and get copies for both my step daughter and her boyfriend to help them when they go off to Uni.  Anyway to see what I did for the rest of the day have a look at my SCRAP STUFF page.  That and dinner anyway.

1 comment:

LMK31 said...

Your very welcome!