Saturday 27 August 2011

Not much to say really.

I have been trying to make some cushion covers but the sewing machine decided to stop working half way through and so I had to wait till Hubby got home to sort it out, by which time the family was home and I had to put it all away.

I have cut out some pieces to build another miniature piece, watch this space to see if it actually works out.

I have had the hump today for no particular reason.

Tomorrow I am attending a christening, not something that I agree with, particularly as the parents are not in the least religious and have admitted its only for the party that they are having the little girl done.  Still each to their own, I am going as a chauffeur for the parents, as I am in no way religious.   I shall stand at the back, keep my mouth shut and respect others belief but that will be my limit.

I have been reading a few blog's of late and one in particular has a little thing where she lists all that she has been grateful for that day and so I thought I might give it a little go..... how long it will last we shall see but here goes.

Today I am grateful for :

My new slippers.  My feet have been cosy and comfy all day long
My hubby for sorting out my sewing machine.
My son for thanking me for his tea when I dished it up at the table before anyone else had or before being prompted by my husband. It really made me feel appreciated coming from him than from anyone else.


No comments: