Saturday 6 August 2011

What a difference a day can make.  Wednesday was lovely and sunny, bare foot in the garden playing ....




playing fire engines inside....






and the yesterday we had storms and rain and wind and it was still bloomin hot, but it didn't deter us from playing in the garden, we dived outside in between showers ..... this time it was wellies on and bubbles and lots of them ...







I had a couple of new tops arrive from Next on Wednesday. I tried them on last night before we went out for a meal at a friends house.  Both garments were the same size and yet one fit ok and the other was so small I couldn't get it off.  I have to admit I did start to panic a little.  Thankfully hubby came to the rescue and got it off.  I was disappointed though as it was a top that I wouldn't normally look at let alone try on but I felt like having something a little different.  Needless to say I took it back today.  

Our meal last night with Bob and Sylvie was lovely, very chilled evening with plenty of wine and laughter, unfortunately it ended a little sooner than I would have liked but we were all very tired and Jnr needed to get to bed. 

I treated myself to a couple of goodies from the scrapbook shop today (naughty me).  I am hoping that sometime over the weekend I might be able to have a play. :)  anyway not much else to share.  I have been spending any spare time reading my Good Study Guide and Scrapbook Blogs.


No comments: