Wednesday 30 April 2008

Save the Day

As part of the UKS cyber crop weekend there was a class called Save the Day ... designed and taught by our lovely Shimelle. I unfortunately missed the deadlines for making and getting it in for the CC but I decided to have a go at the class anyway. The day I have chosen is the 27th of each month. The idea is that every month for the next year, on the same date (27th in my case) you take photographs of your whole day and then on a double LO you explain with journalling and pictures what happened throughout that day. Even if it seems boring at the time over the course of the year you will see changes. There are a few photos that will be the same to see consistency ... like for example the clock first thing as soon as you wake up, a picture from your window, meal time pictures and bedtime clock.



I really enjoyed doing this class and although I don't wish my life away I am looking forward to May 27th to do my next two pages.

Littl' Blob is growing well and is very active which is wonderful. I am now suffering from swollen ankles :( ...... so I have to really pace myself throughout the day and make sure that I put my feet up to avoid too much water retention... just when I was finding my energy too ... O well at least I have my scrapping to keep me sane.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Im doing this one too because i think my year will change dramatically (hope ill get time to finish it lol) I got it uploaded on time but this week i have decided to remake the journal as i wasnt happy with the first attempt. It will be good to see how much each of ours change!

Tracy said...

i am also doing this one, but didn't take enough pictures, for the first one, will remember for next month. YOur dlo is lovely, love the paper too.