Sunday 27 April 2008

Good and Bad !!

Well it's official I really am rubbish at blogging !!!

Whats been happening??? ... Well I went to see the madwife at the beginning of the week... all is well with littl' blob and s/he is growing at the right pace. Can't believe I will be 26 weeks tomorrow... its certainly going quickly.... only 14 weeks to go ... or 98 days ARRGGHHH !!!!

This weekend has been great and not so great ... ha ha .... Littl' blob has found what I think might be a comfy spot for him/ her but certainly not for me ... little bottom up under my rib cage ... its extremly uncomfortable and after a while it starts to become quite painful and so I haven't had much sleep. But on the nice side I have enjoyed doing some scrapping ... unfortunately not at my crop as I felt too tired to be too far from my bed .... but UK Scrappers had a cyber crop weekend and I spent some time relaxing and enjoying some of the classes that had on ... here is what I managed to produce and earned my team 150 points in the meantime.









The Box and the little book was one of the classes .. I really enjoyed doing it but it took a long while. The box holds four different style of mini book and my intention is to make the other three up and to have a box of first for littl' blob ... so the yellow book you see already made will become his/ her first day of life ... the other three will be First Christmas... First milestones (teeth, walking, words etc) and the fourth will become first birthday next year. Looking forward to completing them .... not that I am wishing my child's life away already ... lol ... I am quite happy to be patient.

No comments: