Wednesday 16 April 2008

24 weeks and very active !!

Well we are now into the 24th week - the golden milestone ... the pregnancy is now classed as a viable pregnancy ... hopefully it won't happen but should blob decide its time to see the world s/he has a higher chance of survival with the help of the medical teams. Lets hope we don't have to find that one out though.

Blob is extremely active nowadays and nights which is fantastic ... I am still loving feeling the kicks and punches ... only thing I am not keen on is the bottom under my rib cage ...ouch that hurts !!!

I have been a busy gal the last few days trying to sort out my scraping area. It unfortunately got to the point where everything had just piled up on my desk and I couldn't see or find anything ... I desperately needed to sort out so that when sitting at my area I could see exactly what I have got .... and OMG I have alot more than what I thought for. I will try and get some piccies up on here when I have finished. O that reminds me I need to call local shop to order me in some 12x12 stacking shelves ... I made room enough for some last night lol .

I am taking a friend to the hospital today to have a dressing changed... thing is I have no clean clothes that fit so have resorted to putting on my dungarees again ... I look HUGE !!!!!!

1 comment:

Rach said...

Congratulations on reaching the magic 24 weeks!
Thankyou for the comment on my blog, the papers are basicgrey, the top LO has the circle is from the Lily Kate collection and on the other lay out is from Blush. I have coated them in white paint though.
Good luck on the next 16 weeks!
Rachel