Friday 9 May 2008

I Finally Finish it !!

I have been beavering away these last few weeks on a knitted pram blanket ... I am not great knitter .. in fact I'm no expert at all but I thought I would give it a go. Well here is the result ... and I am dead chuffed about it ... it would never win any knitting prizes but for a first attempt I think its not bad ... especially as there was no pattern!!


I also finished my front cover of my Shimelle Scrap the Day challenge !! It took almost three days for the glue on the number to dry out ... the idea was to cover the glitter in the hope that the glitter doesn't rub off over time ... well there is no chance of that but using clear glue has dulled the glittery effect. Definitely must invest in some more clear accent ... probably wouldn't have taken so long to dry and the glittery shimmer would have remained ... never mind all a learning curve.


Pregnancy is going well ... had my 28 weeks bloods today and will be seeing the madwife on Monday. Littl' Blob is very active which is great.

My friend Stevie came over on Monday and took some pictures of me, bump , Harry, Bump and I and the dogs ... I am so looking forward to seeing the results of the shoot.

No comments: