Thursday 15 May 2008

Done too much !!!

I am the type person that when I have something I want to do I usually get stuck in and just like to get the job done.
Since being PG I have had to try and take a step back and its becoming very frustrating having to wait for others to have the time to help me get jobs done in and around the house. So today I had had about enough and I could no longer sit here and wait for Harry to help me with the garden... in all fairness he had planned to help me today but our stupid car went wrong and so that came first (obviously) ...... so I have spent an hour or so in the garden this afternoon moving pots and sweeping up the debris..... I feel really good at how much I actually managed to do but now I am suffering ... my back and legs are really aching.... I am gonna be stiff tomorrow !!!


As well as doing some housework including hoovering right through and washing, I also completed the week 2 challenge on UKS .... I am quite pleased with the results !!



It a LO of my Great Aunt Lil .. someone very close to my heart.

Well must go and sort out my supper..... jacket potato and bread and butter pudding for desert ... yummy !!!

1 comment: