Saturday 18 July 2009

Spoilt Rotton

Well I have been out today and spoilt myself.... think I deserve a little something after having to deal with money issues, house stuff and kids.
I went to a FANTASTIC scrapbook shop in Soham... OMG I want to live there !! I have never seen so much gorgeous scrapping stuff all under one roof. I have bought myself the Disney Cars cartridge for my expression, I hope to be able to make some pictures for Jnr's room and birthday party. I also got some papers and card to hopefully make a little present for a friend. This is of course if I manage to have some space and time to myself. I have hinted to hubby to maybe take Jnr to see his Grandma tomorrow with my step children too and then maybe I can relax (and hopefully not fall asleep) and get some of these ideas I have actually in production.
I enjoyed a lovely meal out with my parents today in Ely. I have to say although Ely has a wonderful Cathedral I wasn't that impressed with the shopping area, not somewhere I will go out of my way to go again.
Well the family are over so no time to stop.

No comments: