Sunday 19 July 2009

A Good Day...

Have you ever got to a point in your life where you think 'if I don't have some time out for me I might just crack up' ? ... Well just lately I got there. I love my son and my husband and my step children more than anything in the world but I needed today to find Kate, she seemed to have got lost. So today I sent Hubby packing with Jnr to his mother, Jordan went to but Danni stayed with me which was great as we got some time to catch up on girly gossip and putting family issues to rights. Without going into detail I have to say I was relieved to know that she can see my point of view on a few 'family' problems and could totally understand my frustration and annoyance at someone who is close to her as well. enough of that on here ;)
I have had a very productive day today and boy does it feel good. I have managed to catch up some housework and washing. I also paint a wall in Jnr's bedroom area and hung some pictures. I have dyed my hair blue (although it needs another going over as its a bit wishy washy), and I actually had a chance to sit down at my new Workbox and play with pretty papers YAAAAY !!! I have made my closet friend a wall hanging of her and her betrothed.. I am loving it and I so cannot wait to be able to give it to her. I will try and get a picture before I hand it over. O it feel so good to have had some time to myself . I think I might have to speak with hubby to try and arrange to maybe have him home one Saturday and month for at least the afternoon so I can go off and do some scrapping at my crop. It will certainly make me a less stressed out mummy :)
Anyway my little man has gone to bed early tonight as he was very tired but no doubt I will suffer the consequences of that about 2am tomorrow morning, so I guess I should try and get some sleep now.

No comments: