Sunday 23 March 2008

No Sleep... maybe I should have read my own blog !!

I had terrible time trying to sleep last night and spent a best part of the night having ideas ....... think I over did the UKS site for inspiration yesterday .... had I have not been quite so tired I think I might have even got up at 2 am this morning to put my ideas into practice..... my mind was busy, Blob was active but my body just wanted to sleep.

I got about 3 hours sleep in the end..... Harry got up early to go and help a friend and when he told me we were covered in snow outside, although extremely tired I couldn't wait to get up and go with him. I love the snow... I wanted to take my camera and now wish I had as it was so beautiful ... and I have some lovely snow / winter papers which I haven't had a suitable picture to use as yet .... anyway by the time we had done all our running around and visiting parents etc all the snow had virtually gone ... O well we may get some next year for a few hours !!

By 3 pm I had had enough and climbed back into bed .... I think I was there no more than 10 minutes before I had dropped off .....

I have managed to jot down my ideas of layouts onto paper and I am hoping that tomorrow I may actually get a chance to try and put the ideas into practice....... watch this space !!!!

2 comments:

Cazzy said...

Congratulations to you both on the "blob". I hope all goes well for you all. Did you tell the children yet, and what was the reaction?

Kathy said...

love this, Im getting my first scan next week,Ill be 18 weeks. I was too nervous to start the baby scrapping until i got the scan, congratulations on your great news, ill keep an eye on your blog!